Furniture Care Tips
Fine Furniture Care
Fine furniture is a significant
investment that should provide a lifetime of use and enjoyment.
The proper care and treatment of your furniture will help to
maintain the original beauty and finish.
Furniture Care Basics
- Keep furniture out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing furniture in front of or under windows.
- Place furniture away from heating and air conditioning vents.
- Blot up spills immediately.
- Use coasters, placemats and tablecloths to protect furniture during use.
- Lift and place items instead of sliding across furniture
- Rotate accessories on your furniture periodically.
- Avoid prolonged use of plastic and rubber items on your
- Dust your furniture regularly and polish every 4-6 months.
Select from the
menu to the right for care instructions for your teak
furniture, rattan and
furnishings and marble